Kids Electric Toothbrush YK-SK06
Pink / Light yellow
3 Modes for Different Age-Group Kids
Details about Kids Electric Toothbrush YK-SK06
Baby Oral Clean Electric Toothbrush With Clean and Sensitive Brush Head, Kids Electric Toothbrush, Sonic Electric Toothbrush, IPX7 Waterproof FoodGrade Electric Toothbrush, China wholesale custom OEM rechargeable oral automatic electric toothbrush.
- Age Group: Kids from 2~12 years old
- Sonic vibration frequency is 31000 times/min, deep between teeth. Tough on plaque;
- IPX7 dust prevention waterproofing design;
- Long battery life, 3 Hours full charged, fill up to 30 days;
- Bristle: Dupont Nylon bristles, 90% End-rounded technique.
Electric rechargeable toothbrush, Kids sonic toothbrush, Kids smart automatic electric toothbrush, Sonicare toothbrush, personal care electric toothbrush.
Why do your kids need an electric toothbrush?
1. Excited & Fun Brushing – Cute animal theme design, let your children fall in love with brushing during playing. Unique small & compact size brush head with M shape soft bristles, comfortable and efficient, perfect for children’s gum and tender mouth.
2. Gentle & Effective Cleaning – The gentle sonic vibrations soothe gums and new baby teeth while the BPA free ultra-soft brush bristles, designed for small mouths.
3. For Multiple Age Kids – This power toothbrush has 3 modes (clean 7-12, soft 3-6, massage 12+) with memory function, one on/off mode button, easy for kids operating. Comfortable handle size designed for little hands, lightweight only 2.45oz, easy grip.
4. Smart Timer – This electronic toothbrush has a built-in 2 minute + 5s timer to encourage your child to brush long enough and thoroughly clean the teeth, never missed the time again, develop healthy brushing habits, and less cavities.
5. Durable – The PX7 waterproof, compact design features the toothbrush holder that keeps the teeth brush in a secure upright position when not in use that prevents accidental knocks onto dirty surfaces.
6. WHAT’S MORE? – Come with 2 replaceable brush heads, when the bristles on the brush end fade over time, this indicates that brush heads need to be replaced for optimal results. You don’t need to buy a new toothbrush, just change the brush head is enough that helps to save money at the same time during enjoying a wonderful experience.